All announcements are subject to Corona conditions and short-term
Update, September 2020:
- The Clubroom will be restricted in numbers; distancing is required.
- The theatre we had booked has been postponed to next year.
- We therefore recommend that you book during the week before each Clubroom
event (by phone or email to Susan)
or be prepared to be turned away (sadly) if you come without reserving
and we are already fully booked.
Please cancel if you have reserved and find later that you cannot come.
- We must provide to the VHS an exact room plan of each meeting with names,
addresses, phone numbers and seating positions of all visitors. (Do not move the chairs.)
- Therefore please arrive by 17:25 at the latest, as we must record
any missing details and the seating positions.
- We will disinfect the chairs and tables before the events.
- Please wear a face mask whenever you are not seated,
keep your distance (1.5m / 5') and follow the general
VHS Corona rules displayed in the building.
- Please keep your coat or jacket with you at your seat.
The wardrobe must not be used.
- Bring your own drinking water if you need it.
Please stay tuned and check here for new information.
The New Zealand set of Lord of the Rings
A talk by Martina Jones.
Room 306 (Club Room, 3rd floor), ‘Die Brücke’
Kasernenstraße 6, 40213 Düsseldorf